JewelRee - Beautifully Different...

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Busy Start To The Year...

Two of my new year’s resolutions this year were to, start a blog and write down goals I would like to achieve within each month. My goals for January are the following:

- Create a new jewellery range.
- Photograph and list some new jewellery pieces on Etsy.
- Contact a local shop (I have one in mind) and ask to show them my
jewellery range.
- Blog twice.

And because I am a bit of a procrastinator, I need to start being a little more organized (Which is why I have started cleaning and putting things back in their organized homes!)

So to stay organized I think it’s important for me to list each day (Monday - Friday the essentials and assign each task I must complete. Already this seems to be working!

I also have long term goals which aren’t necessarily over the course of 2008, but are longer term (a couple of years maybe.) So far there is only two and they are:

- To live off JewelRee and LoveMissie
(LoveMissie? You’ll find out below.)
- Reach 200 sales on Etsy, (Currently at 98 sales…yay!)
It’s a big goal but I am only 102 sales away! :P

Another reason I have been so busy the last few weeks is, I have started a new bead supply shop on Etsy called LoveMissie. I had a bit of bad luck when I order my first lot of beads, (postage was $200 from the US and some of the beads weren’t the greatest quality I was expecting.) However, I have found an old wholesaler I found sometime ago and I am very excited to be hopefully purchasing from them at the start of February.
So hopefully with the goals I am setting for myself each day/month I will manage to get loads more completed.
I am already seeing lots of progress! :)

- Ree

No comments: