JewelRee - Beautifully Different...

Friday, February 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged! =)

I've been tagged!
Jenna Appleton... and Bridbird... has tagged me!

Here are the tagging rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Seven things you may or may not know about me:
1. As a young girl I hated anything remotely girly and yes including jewellery!
It was only when I had a friend who managed to drag me into a chemist (2002) that I finally had my ears pierced.
2. I started my business; well I can’t say when it really my business begin because it’s forever growing, although JewelRee has really began to take off from March last year.
3. My business name was an idea of my brothers. He combined my passion for jewellery (Jewel) and my nickname name (Ree, short for Rhiannon) together to create JewelRee! =)
4. I exchanged contracts to buy a house on Tuesday, pending the results of building and pest inspections.
5. My dad named me Rhiannon after the Fleetwood Mac song, ‘Rhiannon.’ And know I’m not a witch! :P
6. I have a little cat named Tiga. She was thrown out of a car window at just 5 weeks old and she managed to find her way to our family’s front door. I can’t imagine my life without her now!
7. My hero, my inspiraion will always be my pa who died of a brain tumor almost 8.5 years ago now. He was a perfectionist in everything I did. He wasn’t the average perfectionist. He would build furniture to such perfection; it was hard to believe a lot of what he made was humanly possible. He even wrote down notes of what he purchased each day, and where he purchased the item and for how much.
He was such a patient person and always had a positive way of looking at things right up until his near death even if he wasn’t convincing himself. So although I will never have the patience he did nor the skills, I hope I can aim to be something like he would of hoped for me to be! =)


Tagging:
I will tag....
RittenhouseBags
Artsyclay
Ctmorginals
and
Ashleybug


- Ree

No comments: